Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

my first blog!

Today is Sept 8, 2010, a Wednesday. I've recently discovered the world of DIY/home decor blogs. It is truly my new addiction!!! Today, I struggle with the idea, "do I try to go to the St. Vincent de Paul thrift store or workout and go grocery shopping?" Do you see my dilemma? Thrifting over my daily tasks that MUST be done!!! I'm leaning toward St. Vincent de Paul!!!!

I have painted one piece of furniture. It was my first. It was a side table for my daughter. She is away at college, and she needed one. She is happy with it. I tried to use the same products that Centsational Girl used. I suppose the with practice I will get better. I am currently working on my sewing machine cabinet.











what do you think?
thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. It's fabuous! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Thanks for your visit!
    Have a great day :)
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that came out really nice. Love the brown! Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. I've done the same for you! Us newbies gotta stick together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blog land! I love, LOVE the end table. It is a piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blog world and the addicting world of DIY!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Those little triangle things are available at home Depot in their paint section.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checking in to see what you've done next.

    ReplyDelete